Heinz Big 'N Chunky Peppered Steak Canned Soup, 535g
|Price:||($0.37 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
- Great tasting soup and packed full of chunky ingredients
- It's big on flavor with chunky pieces of beef and hearty cut vegies
- Creating the perfect meal or snack
- Country of Origin: New Zealand
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 31 x 23.3 x 14 cm; 535 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Kraft-Heinz AU
- ASIN : B07P9TSHVH
- Item Model Number : LEE04402042 PH233 R6
- Best Sellers Rank: 573 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Vegetables (44%) [Blue Peas (Contain Traces of Wheat), Potatoes, Onion, Tomatoes, Carrots, Green Beans, Garlic], Water, Marinated Beef (9%) [Beef, Marinade (Contains Mineral Salts (450, 451))], Cream (Contains Milk), Potato Starch, Maize Thickener (1422), Yeast Extracts (Contains Barley), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Contain Soy), Salt, Natural Flavours, Pepper, Colours (150c, 160c).
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Heinz Big 'N Chunky Peppered Steak is great tasting soup and packed full of chunky ingredients. It's big on flavor with chunky pieces of beef and hearty cut vegies. Creating the perfect meal or snack.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Justine Louise on 6 October 2020