Heavy Duty Combination Bike U Lock, Amazer 12mm Bike Lock Bicycle Heavy Duty Combination U Lock Bike Lock Anti Theft
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WHY AMAZER U LOCK CAN KEEP YOUR BIKE SAFE? Amazer U lock is made of 12mm hardened performance zinc alloy shackle and covered by a 3.85mm PVC coating(Total lock’s thickness is almost 16mm). So it can resist cutting and leverage attacks. The PVC lining on the "U" prevents it from scratching bike paint job.
- KEYLESS & EASY TO SET COMBINATION: Choose Amazer U lock, no more lost keys! 4-digit set your own combination convenience allows for thousands of possible combinations. Prevent thieves use universal key to unlock your lock.
- DUST COVER: The combination is covered by a dust cover to protects and extends cylinder life. LOCK SIZE: 8.96”(Length) x 5.74”(Width) x 0.624”(Thickness) - PLEASE NOTE: Manual measurement for reference only.
- HEAVY DUTY LOCK OFFER YOUR BIKE MORE SAFETY: The lock’s net weight is 1.817 lbs (0.824 kg). The shackle and cylinder is made of solid zinc alloy. Whole lock is covered by quality PC material for good looking and keep your bike from scratching.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If yaou are not satisfied with Amazer's 12mm U lock, please return it within 30-DAYS and get a full refund, NO questions asked. We stand behind the quality of all our products.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Amazer 12mm Bike Lock Bicycle Heavy Duty Combination U Lock Bike Lock Anti Theft
Dimension: 8.96”(Length) x 5.74”(Width)
U Shaped Shackle: 0.624”/12mm (Diameter)
Crossbar: 1.12”/28.62mm (Thickness)
Net Weight: 1.817lbs/0.824kg
Key Core: Zinc alloy
U Shaped Shackle: Hardened Zinc alloy with PVC coating
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 61% (61%)||61%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 18% (18%)||18%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Follow-up to previous comment: had an incident in which someone tried to steal our bikes; from the marks on the U, it appeared that they used a power tool to try sawing through it; they only managed to wear off about 1/16" before giving up; so the lock saved both our bikes and therefore upping my review to 5 stars; my earlier comment refers to a minor inconvenience given the quality of the lock in doing what it's supposed to do
I figured it might be a defect so I went to buy another one, this time the numbers seized up and couldn't turn anymore AFTER TWO DAYS. this product has terrible quality control, don't buy it if you want your bike to stay safe.
I wanted a U lock that didn't have keys to open it, because of who I am as a person, being held responsible for keeping track of another set of keys is not a good idea for me. I was incredibly pleased to find this lock with the option of using a code to open it.
The code is easy to reset, I had concerns initially about a thief being able to reset the code since this lock doesn't have to be OPEN to reset the code, however the correct code has to be entered in order to reset the lock, which put my concerns to rest pretty quickly. I have not yet had an opportunity to test this lock in the field yet, but the only criticism I have so far for this lock is that the bar is a bit short and it might be difficult to lock your bike to certain bike racks.