Jacob is bad luck, and Caroline is stuck in the past. Can both of them get past their difficulties to find family together at Thanksgiving?
When Caroline moved from her hometown in Pennsylvania to the Montana Territory, she had two things that convinced her to move—her husband, and the children who needed her as a teacher in the small mining town. But when her husband died in an accident, only the children have kept her in Helena for the past few years. With Thanksgiving just around the corner, Caroline misses having her family and friends to connect to, but she still has the children who need her. And then when the mayor hires an out-of-work miner to repair the schoolhouse, Caroline wonders if she can help fulfill the needs of others in the spirit of the season.
THANKSGIVING BOOKS & BLESSINGS, Collection One
• Book 1: GONE TO TEXAS By Caryl McAdoo
• Book 2: GATEWAY TO THE WEST By Susette Williams
• Book 3: TRAIL TO CLEAR CREEK By Kit Morgan
• Book 4: HEART AND HOME By P. Creeden
• Book 5: NO TURNING BACK By Lynette Sowell
• Book 6: DAUGHTER OF DEFIANCE By Heather Blanton
• Book 7: NUGGET NATE: MOYA’S THANKSGIVING PROPOSAL By George McVey
• Book 8: UNMISTAKABLY YOURS By Kristin Holt
• Book 9: ESTHER’S TEMPTATION By Lena Nelson