|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Package Dimensions||10.16 x 5.08 x 3.05 cm; 91 Grams|
|Item Weight||91 g|
|Item Model Number||NB-Z10|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||10 January 2019|
Dual Headphone Hanger Headset Stand New bee Under Desk Aluminum Headphone Hook Mount with Cable Organizer for All Headphones
- 🔷DUAL HEADPHONE HANGER The under desk headphone holder made of high quality metal, super solid and durable to hold two sets of headphones at the same time such as Beats, Sennheiser, Sony, Bose, Philips, Audio-Technical, Platonic, Shure, Jabra, JVC, JBL, AKG.
- 🔷3M STICKY ADHESIVE & SCREW New bee headphone stand sticks firmly underneath your desk with strong 3M adhesive & screw for extra strength and security makes it is easy to fit different table and shelves or any other horizontal panel so you can just peel the backing off and stick it under your desk, super easy to install.
- 🔷CABLE ORGANIZER 2-in-1 headphone mount design with cable organizer can hold the gaming/wire headphone cable and help to remove clutter from the desk, make your headphone organized and easy to reach, keep your desk tidy and clean
- 🔷WIDE APPLICATION Install virtually anywhere - on walls, cabinets, glass surfaces, monitors, desktop towers, game consoles, etc. Multi-purpose hanger. Perfect for headphones and also great for hanging game controllers, cables and other gadgets
- 🔷USER TIPS 1. Clean surface well using provided wipes before attaching. 2.Allow 3M adhesive to set for 24 hours before using holder. 3. Not suitable for use on wet, greasy or dusty surfaces. with 3 YEAR WARRANTY ensured. 24 hours customer services and professional technology team.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Super Sturdy with Ultra-strong 3M Adhesive & Screw
It comes with a foam 3M adhesive pad on the bottom, so you can just peel the backing off and stick it under your desk, super easy to install.
Besides a 3M adhesive pad, it also has two holes for screws if you want or need some extra support.
Please clean and dry the surface of the desk before installing, and then wait 24 hours to make sure the adhesive fully secure so that there is enough adhesive force between the desk and the headphone stand.
Dual Under Desk Headphone Hanger
Can holde two headphones same time which with a headband width within 11inch such as Bluetooth Headphone, Active Noise Canceling Headphone, Gaming Headphone, Telephone Headset, Children Headphone and so on.
Bluetooth Headphone: Bose QC35, Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2, B&O, Sennheiser PXC 550, Sony MDR-1000X, Beats and etc.
Active Noise Canceling Headphone: Bose QC35, Sennheiser Momentum, Samsung, AKG N60, Phiaton BT 220, Plantronics BackBeat PRO 2, Beats and etc.
Gaming Headphone: Razer ManO'War, Asus ROG Centurion 7.1, V-MODA Crossfade Wireless, Astro A50 Wireless, SteelSeries Siberia 840 and etc.
Telephone Headset: Jabra Pro 930, VXi Blueparrott B350-XT, Sennheiser CC550 IP, Logitech H650e, Plantronics HW261N, Microsoft Lifechat LX-6000, Logitech H540, and etc.
Children Headphone: JVC HAKD5Y，JLab Buddies，Kidz Gear, Philips SHK400, Sennheiser HD201, ZAGG frogs Little Rockerz, Smiggle Neon, Sony MDR-222KD and etc.
Headphone Holder: New bee universal headphone stand hanger is designed to hold two sets of headphones at the same time, and of course you can just use it for one pair as well., ideal for keeping your headphones accessible and out of the way.
Cable Organized: The cable clip organized can hold audio cable data cable and other cables, to protect your cables from scratches and f
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Word of advice: If you're using the screws (as I did), line up where you want this to go first, and mark the screw holes with a pencil. Start screwing in your screws and then take them back out BEFORE you stick the hanger on to make holes. The screw holes are blocked by the hooks, so it will be a lot harder to start screwing after adhering it on.