Headphone Holder APPHOME Headphones Stand Hanger Hook Aluminum Stick-On 3M Adhesive Under Desk Dual Headsets Holder Mount for All Headphones (Black)
|Price:||+ $7.59 Delivery|
- Dual Headphone Hanger - Hold two sets of headphones at the same time. Gaming accessories for room.
- Attractive and Durable - Beautifully made, machined aluminum, capable of holding small to large headphones without bending or breaking.
- Double Methods to Install - Holds securly under your desk surface using strong 3M VHB two-sided tape. Also you can mount with screws for extra strength and security if you desire.
- Space-saving Storage - Keep your headphones out of sight & easy to reach, ideal for home, work, school or cyber café.
- Universal Compatibility - Fit for Beats, Sony, Sennheiser, Philips, Bose, JVC headphone and all other gaming headset. And it could be used to hold other things such as coiled up cords, lightweight purse, or shopping bag.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I feel the holder is elegant in appearance, style, and form. I chose the grey color since it appeared to be most compatible with my color scheme. I like that an additional adhesive strip is included in case I choose to relocate the holder, however I suspect this is rarely done and wonder if most people throw the additional strip away. Tough call i guess, maybe most people also throw away the two screws while I consider them critical...
Personally, I do not feel the adhesive is sufficient to hold the mount to any surface. As it was, I placed the mount in one location, then realized my screws would need to go thru a metal brace, and subsequently pulled the mount off the table EASILY in order to move it 1/4"...
I read another buyer's comment that the screws are very difficult to fully tighten without stripping them because of the difficult angle created between the base of the mount and the actual hooks. I agree that while I would have preferred to have been able to screw the screws into the surface from a perpendicular angle, I didn't has any difficulty screwing them in from an angle. I would prefer if the screws were slightly longer for thos angle though.
All in all, the short, small screws appear to be sufficient for allowing the mount to remain attached to my table. While my headset is not heavy at all, I occasionally bump the holder and it remains firmly attached :)
Only cons are the screws are very difficult to fully tighten without stripping them to nothing because of the difficult angle created between the base of the mount and the actual hooks. The design could have been a little bit better, but that aside, it still looks and works great for our use. Would highly recommend for similar usage.
Professional paint, solid aluminum construction, immaculate packaging.
I wish more products were of this standard of quality.