- Boxed-product Weight: 49.9 g
- ASIN: B07XFKPXSX
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #5645 in Headphones, Earbuds & Accessories
Glow inthe Dark Under Desk Headphone Hanger Stand Mount Holder, for Gaming, Music, Mobile Headsets, No Screws (Brainwavz BigT)
|Price:||+ $7.99 Delivery|
- DECLUTTER YOUR DESK: The BigT dual under the desk headset hanger can hold two headphone, clearing up space on your desk and shelves
- STURDY & STRONG: Made with high grade plastic and utilizing 3M VHB tape, the headphone stand can hold even the heavist of headphones with ease (max total weight should be less than 2kg)
- HEADPHONE STAND, NOPE, HEADPHONE HANGER: Smaller than a headphone stand, sturdier than most other comparable desk headphone hangers or stands.
- NOT JUST HEADPHONES: Use the BigT as a cable organizer, Game Accessories holder, Headphones for gaming and Audio, VR headset holder and even hang your personal belongings.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Colour: Glow In the Dark
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The BigT allows users to store and protect multiple headphones in a neat and comfortable manner. Solid and dependable, it affixes under any desk or surface with 3M VHB adhesive tape and can hold upto 2kg of weight.
The BigT is a stylish, headset hanger that will help to declutter your desk.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Installation also couldn't be any easier. Find an appropriate smooth surface (preferably one that faces down), ensure it's relatively clean, remove the 3M protective layer, and press the Brainwavz Truss in place with a bit of pressure. Done.
Would Buy Again.
EDIT: Fell off today (2/2/17) but I expected this as my plastic desk could not apply the whole 3M pad fully so Just drilled some holes and mounted it with bolts and it's fine. Would buy again still.
NOTE: When I looked at the picture, I thought the holders were adjustable given the two set screws on each hanger. But, they are not adjustable and are the actual mounting screws for the platform. Also, if you have headphones with double headbands be sure they will fit in the space; my Pioneers have a dual band and they just barely fit.
Appearance-wise, it's smaller than I'd expect for something like this. Not entirely an issue as it holds 2 headphones perfectly fine and that's all I was asking for, but it's surprising nonetheless. Secondly, the build quality: you get what you pay for. BUT, unlike every other time that's said, I'm actually partly complimenting this little thing in saying that. $15 is a fair bit of money just to place your headphones on it, but this thing is sturdy and it's very easy on the eyes, so I don't feel silly at all for spending what I did on it. One of my finer purchases as far as little luxuries go and I'm very happy with it. Likely going to buy another in the future if I ever buy more headphones.
So with that wrapped up, all I have left are two pictures. One upside-down picture because my C920 webcam is cool like that and can be a hanging bat for the sake of a picture. Plus I really needed my hands free to whip out a light, because there certainly wasn't a lot under my desk. The second is a normal picture where I struggled to hold my webcam and my phone in one hand, but I managed.
All in all, really happy with this. Adhesive is clearly strong enough to keep it held up, and it's a great way to keep my headphones free of dust when I'm not using them. Ya did good, Brainwavz.