Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 620mL
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Clinically proven up to 100% flake free (no visible flakes, with regular use) leaving you with up to 100% flake free scalp
- Formulated with moisturisers, Smooth & Silky Shampoo helps soften and restore dry, frizzy hair to a silky smooth look
- Formulated with Head & Shoulders' NEW Fresh Scent Technology featuring enhanced fragrance notes for an improved in-shower scent experience
- Frizz control starts at the scalp to smooth each strand
- 3 action formula that: Cleanses, Tones and Protect, with regular use
Style Name: Smooth & Silky | Size: 620ml
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Formulated for dry and frizzy hair
Take dry, frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one wash with the Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky collection. Head & Shoulders Tri-Action Formula cleanses, protects and moisturises* (* with regular use) your scalp and hair - so you can stay up to 100% flake-free** (** visible flakes from a distance of two feet; with regular use), and get healthy-looking, fresh hair.
Features and benefits
- Leaves hair flake-free ** (** visible flakes from a distance of two feet; with regular use),
- For normal to dry hair, even on colour or chemically treated hair
- Tri-Action Formula cleanses, protects and moisturises * (* with regular use)
- 24-hour frizz control with hair smoothing moisturiser
- Helps soften and restore dry, frizzy hair to a silky smooth look
- Gentle and pH-balanced for daily use
|Head & Shoulders Clean & Balanced||Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care||Head & Shoulders Apple Fresh||Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky|
|Fights flakes with a deep, clean feeling||Specially formulated to Soothing itch-control formula contains||Fights dandruff, dryness, and dandruff-caused itch with a crisp green apple scent||24-hour frizz control with hair smoothing moisturisers|
After eight years of research, Head & Shoulders launched the first shampoo to contain a revolutionary new active ingredient, Zinc Pyrithione (ZPT), the most used active ingredient against dandruff.
The launch of Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo. It follows the discovery of a direct link between dry scalp and dandruff – in fact, they’re both caused by the same naturally occurring fungus on the scalp. This fungus causes inflammation, flakes and can also lead to itching and dryness.
Head & Shoulders is used by 1.3 billion people across 140 countries for dandruff protection and great-looking hair.
Head & Shoulders introduces the Tri-Action Formula that cleanses, protects and moisturises. Reducing the size of the zinc particles in the shampoo, it means improved cleansing with a luxurious lather as well as better coverage across the scalp to fight flakes better and leave the scalp moisturised. The result is an improvement of the tried and tested anti-dandruff technology, and combines it with all the cosmetic benefits of leading beauty shampoos.
Ingredients:Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Zinc Carbonate, Dimethicone, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Pyrithione, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
17 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The downside was that when I was working on the farm, I kept having horses bite my hair because it smelled so amazing.
POSITIVES: Keeps hair fresh, dandruff away & smells great.
DOWNSIDES: Stay away from horses unless you like horse haircuts.