Hawke Nature-Trek 8x42 Binocular - Green
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Model name||35102 8X42 Nature-TREK|
|Water resistance level||Waterproof|
About this item
- LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE BINOCULARS FOR BIRDWATCHING with a shock-resistant polycarbonate body encased in textured rubber to help protect against drops and give excellent grip
- INCREDIBLE VIEWING - Fully multi-coated optics give you super sharp images that let you see every detail, and three position eye cups help ensure a full field of view.
- STUNNING COLOURS - High resolution BAK-4 roof prisms help give accurate colour definition, even in dim light
- FAST FOCUSING - smooth and precise with two turns of the focus wheel and impressive depth of field for viewing at both long and short distances
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13.46 x 13.46 x 5.08 cm; 666.78 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Hawke
- ASIN : B00UZ37VNG
- Item Model Number : 35102
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Nature Trek family has been sculpted to allow you to get closer to the environment wherever and however you travel. The model range has been produced in a shock resistant polycarbonate waterproof body, providing a robust yet lightweight casing. Optics are crisp and clear with notable natural colour reproduction. The smooth and precise rubber focusing wheel fits neatly against fingers and allows the image to be focused at short distance down to 2.5m. The high grip green colour rubber armour ensures a secure hold in all weather conditions.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The carrying case feels cheap but I only use it to storage so it's not a problem.
Controls feel well damped and it's very easy to precisely adjust both the angle or focus to your needs. Eyepieces can be extended with definite stops to set eye relief which is a huge plus.
Regarding image quality colour rendition is great the sharpness is excellent. I noticed some chromatic aberration under certain circumstances but it is no way a show stopper and, again, given the price it is very good overall, highly recommended.