Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Havard's Nursing Guide to Drugs Paperback – 3 November 2017
Enhance your purchase
The premier drug guide for nurses and midwives since 1983.
Now in its 10th edition, Havard's Nursing Guide to Drugs continues to provide reliable, accurate drug information for nursing and midwifery students and practitioners. This user-friendly drug guide delivers safe, up-to-date drug administration information regarding form, action, use, dose, adverse effects and interactions in compliance with current pharmaceutical guidelines from the Therapeutic Goods Administration and MIMS. Nursing points and cautions highlight best practice in drug administration and expanded focus on Patient teaching and advice ensures quality patient care.
- All drugs listed by therapeutic class and by body system
- Both trade names and generic drug names are provided
- Icons indicate cautions for drugs used during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and drug specific restrictions in sport
- A quick reference guide for calculating drug dosages and drip rates
- Common abbreviations, units and concentrations
- Appendix 3 features the latest MIMS updates, including dual labelling of drug ingredients to demonstrate international alignment
- Fully revised section on antineoplastic agents
- New drugs added to immunomodifiers, pulmonary arterial hypertension agents and eye, ear and nose
- Companion mobile optimised site (http://www.elsevierhealthonline.com.au/guidetodrugs/) available with print book or as a separate purchase: - Provides easy online access to the trusted drug guide - Search by body system, therapeutic class or both - Perfect support for students and practitioners during study or clinical practice
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Elsevier; 10th edition (3 November 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0729542548
- ISBN-13 : 978-0729542548
- Dimensions : 12.7 x 6.35 x 20.32 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 26,618 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Monique M. on 25 February 2021
By saharasgari on 20 May 2021