- Famous Germany brand HAUPTSTADTKOFFER, efficient space use with German experts elaborately designed. Can be stored nested, one into another.
- Material: ABS + Polycarbonate / Hard-Side Glossy, is different with other suitcase after professional team's research, made with top synthesis technology, all these make our products more durable, more firm and more glossy.
- Four multidirectional smooth and silent wheels, stronger bearing capacity. More efficient mechanical design, with our professionally bags team 3 years development. TSA combination lock with resettable code.
- Cabin luggage 20" Dimensions in cm: about 21.6 x 13.8 x 7.9 inches (extensible up to 21.5 x 13.5 x 9 inches) dimensions with handles and wheels. Weight: 7.1 pounds, Volume: max. 42 liters.
- PLEASE NOTE SELECT SIZE: 3 pcs mean luggage set, one pcs mean one single luggage. You should ignore title, please note select size
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35 x 20 x 55 cm; 3.2 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 21 November 2020
- Manufacturer : HAUPTSTADTKOFFER
- ASIN : B00XJJ7NC2
- Item Model Number : HK20-T14TSA-120479992
- Department : Unisex
- Best Sellers Rank: 95,906 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to pack with or without packing pods.
Fairly easy to 'walk' - we are still getting used to not dragging bags behind us.
Preferred handle half up as it felt a little weak when fully extended.
Top reviews from other countries
Since that time, I have moved during the school year to work at a British International School in Spain, so this was the perfect robust bag that would withstand 4-5 return trips every year to and from the UK. This bag definitely lives up to the strength that is purported by the company. Yes sure, you get a few of the black marks from being handled and being forced along the black belts. But if you are seriously worried about that, you can clean them down and they still look fabulous.
To be honest, I haven't bothered cleaning the outside of the bag - I can still spot it a mile away! There is no one else that has a bag like mine. Everyone else's is black, grey and boring!
Well a few months ago they had the champagne coloured back on Amazon's Deal of the Day for well below what I paid for my blue one. I just made a decision and said YES. This September, my son will be joining me to do his IGCSE's at my school in Spain, so now he also has a lovely robust bag that we can bring to and fro for several years to come!
I would definitely recommend this product for the frequent flyer!
Please let me know if my review has been helpful. If it hasn't, please comment on anything that I can do to improve my review! Thanks!
Update: after my trip. The telescopic handle is wobbly and looks like it is coming apart at the top left side. The case has survived, but many deep scratches and scrapes so it isn't the best looking thing anymore. Zip has held, but weight on two halves pulls on zip.
The case is a great size for medium length trips (anywhere between 5 to 12 days). There is an internal divider that allows you two compartments essentially (one in the lid and one in the base). The divider itself has a large mesh/net pocket for storing smaller items.
I was particularly pleased with the locking mechanism on the case, which is simple and provides a bit of peace of mind for travelling and keeping things reasonable secure, without worrying about airport security using the bolt cutters to open a lock!
My only criticism of the case is the material it is made of. From the photos, it looks to be a hard plastic case. In reality, the plastic is quite thin and flexible. This came as a surprise when I unpacked the case. However, I've continued to use the case and certainly not had any problems with the integrity of the shell itself. Will be interesting to see how it performs over a number of years and greater punishment on long-haul trips. But, I'm not too worried. The Haupstadtkffer brand is a good one and I'm sure the case is well-engineered. The advantage of the thinner plastic is that the case is incredibly light, giving you more weight capacity for the stuff that really matters!