- Hardcover: 368 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins - US; 1 edition (10 April 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0062571591
- ISBN-13: 978-0062571595
- Product Dimensions: 18.7 x 3 x 23.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,824 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $8.50 delivery
Hashimoto's Food Pharmacology: Nutrition Protocols and Healing Recipes to Take Charge of Your Thyroid Health Hardcover – 10 Apr 2019
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. Izabella Wentz is one of the pioneering experts in lifestyle interventions for treating Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. She was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis in 2009. Trained as a pharmacist, Dr. Wentz was surprised at the lack of knowledge about lifestyle interventions for Hashimoto's and autoimmune conditions, so decided to take on lifestyle interventions as a personal mission in an effort to help herself and others with the same condition. She self-published her first book, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis: Finding and Treating the Root Cause in 2013. She has since launched a thriving online community of more than 200K "Root Cause Rebels," empowering those diagnosed with Hashimoto's or thinking that they may have Hashimoto's to take charge of their health and find solutions that work for them. Her popular programs include one-on-one health consultations, a widely-read email newsletter, a Hashimoto's Institute geared towards physicians and other practitioners, a 12-week self care program, and many more. Izabella Wentz currently lives near Boulder, CO with her husband Michael and their dog Boomer.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
On the upside, it's a beautiful book, lovely pictures, and great info on Hashimotos. Just maybe not the best solution for a busy, working, middle class family.
First recipe in picture, bison meatballs, so so good.
The little notes in the book, so helpful, like random comments that fennel can be aggravating for autoimmune issues. Never knew that. I have not read the first part of the book yet, will get there soon.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Gluten Free
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Diets & Weight Loss > Detoxes & Cleanses
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Immune System Diseases
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Thyroid Conditions
- Books > Medicine & Nursing > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides