Risk - Game of Strategic Conquest - 2 to 5 Players - Board Games - Ages 10+
|Price:||+ $19.26 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Take over the world in this game of strategy conquest
- Features updated figures : includes 300 figures
- Improved Mission cards speed up the game; features 12 Secret Missions
- Rich board art draws players into the Risk gaming world
- Includes : Gameboard, 5 armies with 40 Infantry, 12 Cavalry, 8 Artillery, 56 cards, 5 dice, 5 war crates & game guide
- Ideal For: Christmas Presents, Family games night, birthday presents, kids parties, holiday entertainment, wet weather days, camping, gifts, special treats
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Corporate Social Responsibility
Hasbro is committed to being an ethical and responsible company and is a recognized toy industry in the areas of product safety, sustainability, ethical sourcing and philanthropy.
Take over the world in this exciting game of military strategy, now with a refreshed look that includes updated figures, compelling board art, and improved Mission cards. In the Risk game players set out to conquer their enemies' territories by building an army, moving in troops, and engaging in battle.
- Take over the world in this game of strategy conquest!
- Features updated figures!
- Improved Mission cards speed up the game!
- Rich and compelling gameboard art!
- Includes 5 war crates for easy storage!
A Game of Strategic Conquest
t's a game of alliances, betrayal, and surprise attacks because on the Risk game battlefield, anything goes. Players begin with a set of army figures and place them strategically throughout the map in order to occupy those territories. Players then try to conquer each other's territories by invading and engaging in battles. Depending on the roll of the dice, players will either defeat the enemy or be defeated. The player who eliminates all of their opponents and occupies every territory wins the game.
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
4 Ways to Play
The Risk game guide lays out 4 different ways to play: Secret Mission, Classic, Risk for 2 Players, and Capital. When playing the Secret Mission variation, players race to complete the secret mission noted on the Secret Mission cards. For Classic Risk, players must conquer every territory on the board. Risk for 2 Players adds a neutral army to the mix, and Capital Risk is a shorter variation of the classic game. No matter which variation you play, remember. ..when it comes to taking over the world, it's all about who is willing to take the biggest Risk.
Colorful and Robust Game Guide
Those who are new to the Risk game can quickly get up to speed with the detailed explanations in the colorful game guide. It helps new players understand the map and cards, and explains different strategies such as the attack, maneuver, and how to earn more troops. The game guide also includes a section of strategy hints and FAQs.