- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Monopoly Junior - My First Monopoly Game - 2 to 4 Players - Kids Board Games & Toys - Ages 5+
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Monopoly Junior game allows kids to earn money the fun way. The game is like the standard Monopoly game, but it's fast, simple, and accessible for younger players. Kids choose their favorite Junior token--Little Scottie, Little Hazel, Toy Boat, and Toy Car--and learn how to pass Go, buy properties, and collect rent. Once another player goes bankrupt, the player with the most money wins the game
- Players move their adorable character tokens around the board, buying kid-friendly properties such as the ice cream parlor, the toy store, and the skate park. It's so much fun for them to place a "sold" sign on their very own property. Chance cards reveal unexpected bonuses, but watch out! They can also make a player pay when least expected. Single banknotes keep the transactions fast and easy
- Kids can make their own decisions and experience the ups and downs of real estate with the Monopoly Junior game. Kids will be able to collect cool properties, make others pay rent, and try to own it all. Once any player runs out of money and can't buy an unowned property, pay rent, or pay a fine, the game is over. The remaining players count their money, and the person with the most money wins the game
- Easy rules use single dollar bills for simple transactions
- Game Includes: gameboard, 4 tokens, 20 Chance cards, 48 Sold signs, 90 banknotes, 4 Who's Your Token? character cards, 1 die & game guide
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Monopoly was first published by Parker Brothers in 1935. In the classic game, players roll two six-sided dice to move around the game board, buying and trading properties, and developing them with houses and hotels. Players collect rent from their opponents, with the goal being to drive them into bankruptcy. Money can also be gained or lost through Chance and Community Chest cards, and tax squares; players can end up in jail, which they cannot move from until they have met one of several conditions. The game has numerous house rules, and hundreds of different editions exist, as well as many spin-offs and related media. Monopoly has become a part of international popular culture, having been licensed in more than 103 countries and printed in more than 37 languages.
Kid-friendly Locations in Monopoly Town
Players land on kid-friendly spaces in Monopoly Town such as the Ice Cream Parlour, the Skate Park, and the Zoo, as they buy up properties, collect rent, and discover their fortune.
Choose Your Favourite Junior Token
Features Little Scottie, Little T-Rex, Little Penguin, and Toy Ducky tokens.
Have Fun Counting & Collecting Monopoly Money
Kids can have fun counting and collecting Monopoly money to win. The player with the most money after any other player goes bankrupt wins!
|Monopoly Speed||Ms Monopoly||Monopoly LOL||Monopoly Cheaters||Monopoly Voice Banking||Monopoly Lion King|
|Game Time||< 10 min||Extended||Quick||Extended||Quick||Extended|
|# of Players||2 - 4||2 - 6||2 - 4||2 - 6||2 - 4||2 - 6|
|Iconic Locations||UK||UK||UK||Location from The Lion King|