|Educational Objective(s)||Social Interaction|
|Number of Game Players||4|
|Number of Pieces||120|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Color||White/ Blue/ Red/ Green/ Yellow|
|Mfg Recommended age||36 months - 6 years|
|Item Model Number||A4813482|
|Product Dimensions||4.09 x 19.99 x 26.7 cm; 226.8 Grams|
Candyland Board Games - The World of Sweets - Kids Toys - Suitable for Young Children - Ages 3+
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sweetinch version of the classic board game features a race to the castle as you encounter all kinds of deliciousinch surprises
- Classic beginner board game for little kids; For 2 to 4 Kids
- Kids take turns removing the top card from a stack, most of which show one of six colors, and then moving their marker ahead to the next space of that color; The game is won by landing on or passing the final square and thus reaching the goal of the Candy Castle
- Features the colored cards and fun illustrations that kids love, with different destinationsinch like Cupcake Commons and the chunky Chocolate Mountains
- Includes; Candy land board game, 4 Pawns, Card Deck and Instructions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Start down the “magical" road to “sweet" surprises! This adorable version of the classic Candyland game features the colored cards and fun illustrations that kids love, with different “destinations" like Cupcake Commons and the chunky Chocolate Mountains. Choose your cards, move your pawn and let your imagination soar as you make your way to the castle to win!
From the manufacturer
Candy Land Game
Classic board game of adventure and sweet surprises.
Features gingerbread men as movers
Start down the colourful road to sweet surprises in this classic Candy Land game that features the fun illustrations and gingerbread man movers that kids love.
Includes 44 colourful cards
Players draw colourful cards to guide their mover along the rainbow path to luscious locations such as Peppermint Forest, Lollipop Palace, and Licorice Lagoon! It's such sweet fun as players race to be the first one to reach King Kandy's Castle to win! For 2-4 players.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I give 4 stars as one thing really annoys me. The red and orange cards are really hard to distinguish between and the cards themselves are flimsy and sticky and therefore very hard for little ones to manage (I have opted to deal out the cards myself to prevent the inevitable picking up of multiple cards).
Overall a lot of fun for my young boys. They love the gingerbread figures!