|Number of Game Players||6|
|Number of Pieces||120|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||8 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||A5826079|
|Product Dimensions||4.1 x 26.7 x 26.7 cm|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Who committed the murder in the mansion?.
- Eliminate the suspects and discover whodunit, with what and where.
- Correctly guess the murderer to win.
- Introducing a new character, Dr. Orchid as one of the suspects.
- Includes 1 gameboard, 6 tokens, 6 miniature weapons, 30 Cards (6 character cards, 6 weapon cards, 9 room cards, and 9 clue cards, 1 case file envelope, 1 pad of detective notebook sheets, 2 dice, and game guide
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The mystery you love to solve again and again is even more intense. Clue is back with a modern twist, and you have to find out who is responsible for murdering the host at a millionaire's mansion or a boardwalk. Get the scoop on the updated rooms, weapons and guests, and start detecting, Was it Plum with the wrench in the bedroom, Or Green with the pistol in the kitchen. Narrow down what you know and make your accusation. If you're right about the location, weapon and suspect, you're the mystery winner.
From the manufacturer
This old-school detective takes after Sherlock Holmes.
One murder… 6 suspects. In this suspenseful Clue game, players have to find out who's responsible for murdering Mr. Boddy of Tudor Mansion in his own home. Get the scoop on the mansion's rooms, weapons and guests and start detecting! Was it Plum with the wrench in the library? Or Green with the candlestick in the study? Eliminate information throughout the game in this classic whodunit. The player who correctly accuses Who, What, and Where wins!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I wouldn’t buy it again not what I was expecting