- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ditch the TV, and re-ignite family night with the get-together amusement of a Hasbro game
- Party it up, and surprise guests at your next event with laugh-out-loud game from Hasbro gaming
- Nostalgic tabletop gameplay meets interactive digital content for an immersive gaming experience
- Hasbro gaming imagines and produces games that are perfect for every age, taste, and event
- Includes gameboard, 12 Sorry! Pawns, 44 cards, and instructions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Sorry akwardly apologizes for the tiniest of mishaps.
In this edition of the Sorry! game, each player gets 4 pawns to move around the gameboard. Players need to pick a 1 or a 2 card to get a pawn out of the starting area, and then challenge opponents in this classic game of sweet revenge! It's an unpredictable game of strategy, chance and luck as players chase, race, bump, slide, and score. Be the first player to get all 4 pawns to home base to win. This family board game is a great choice for Family Game Night! For ages 6 and up.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Game board design (doesn't look as good, but it doesn't interfere with play)
- 3 pawns instead of 4
- Sorry cards can be used to move you forward 4 spaces
- Can leave Start on ANY forward-moving card
- The 2 card doesn't have you draw again
Honestly, if I had known those things, I would NOT have bought this game. One reviewer called it the Millennial version, and I'm going to agree. The original game was an excellent tool for teaching kids to suck it up if things didn't go the way they wanted. Everyone else's pawns are out and yours are still in Start because you haven't drawn a 1 or 2? Too bad! Your opponent drew a Sorry card and sent you home? Deal with it! This new version is for wimps and crybabies.
And why only 3 pawns? Cutting costs, most likely.
Hasbro, you've mucked up a great game. I'll be looking for the real version and donating this one (though I might put a warning on the box).