Harney and Sons Pomegranate Oolong Tea, 20 Count
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The full leaves of premium Ti Quan Yin oolong are deliciously infused with tangy pomegranate to create this inspiring yet complex full-bodied blend that brews into a sweetly fragrant, silky textured cup of tea.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 2 December 2014
- Manufacturer : Harney and Sons
- ASIN : B000OQXXV8
- Item Model Number : 50529
- Customer Reviews:
Thirty years ago in Salisbury, Connecticut, proprietor of the historic White Hart Inn, John Harney, developed a passion for fine teas. Starting production out of his basement in 1983, John began his own journey in mastering the craft of tea blending. Serving his distinctive blends to inn guests, he soon found they were coming back for more. Never did John Harney imagine that his small home-run business in Salisbury, Connecticut would turn into a global operation. The company, which sources, blends, and packages their own product from start to finish, has grown from their original six teas, to more than three hundred. Harney and Sons was founded on a commitment to deliver customers the finest quality tea possible. This promise, made 30 years ago, serves as the company's guiding principle. Whether through their dedicated customer service team, their published guides to tea drinking, or their two tea tasting shops, the Harney and Sons team works to pass on their passion of tea to a wide audience. Harney and Sons remains committed to delivering their customers a superior tea drinking experience.