|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||1 x Hardkorr 200W Heavy Duty Portable Solar Panels with Crocskin Cell Armour|
|Item Model Number||HKPSOLM200|
|Product Dimensions||78 x 12.5 x 58 cm; 13.4 Kilograms|
Hardkorr 200W Heavy Duty Portable Solar Panels with Crocskin Cell Armour
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Certified A-grade monocrystalline cells with solid copper backing
- Extra-thick 1680D canvas for enhanced durability
- Reinforced eyelets to allow mat to be anchored in windy weather
- Inbuilt legs set at ideal angle for maximum solar energy absorption
- Includes detachable 5-stage digital PWM controller, Anderson plug and all necessary cables
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
When you’re out camping, particularly when you’re travelling through remote country, you must be able to rely on your solar panel. If your panel fails it can mean disaster for your trip – in some cases even having to cut it short or travel many kilometres to find a replacement. We know how important reliable solar power is and that’s why we’ve spared no expense in developing and producing our new Hard Korr heavy duty portable solar panels. These panels have been designed to not only survive in hard conditions, but thrive in them. We’ve specified the highest quality materials, prototyped and tested obsessively and pay constant attention to our manufacturing process to ensure our meticulous standards are maintained.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|