- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Happystep® full-length Memory Foam Gel Shoe Insoles, cushioned neutral arch support, excellent shock absorption for heel and ball-of-foot
Enhance your purchase
|Insole type||Arch Support Insole|
|Arch type||Medium Arch, Low Arch|
About this item
- Memory foam insoles work best for cushioning, support, and pressure relief,
- Cushioned arch support fits best for people with neutral or low arch foot type
- Gel pads under the heel and forefoot provide excellent shock absorption, reducing impact-related injuries, jarring, fatigue and pain while adding extra comfort
- Featured heel cup cradles heel and improve stability during walking or running
- Trim-to-fit, easily trimmable sizes for custom fit
Product detailsSize:AU 2-3.5
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 24.6 x 9.2 x 3 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 April 2018
- Manufacturer : UES
- ASIN : B00OELXPSK
- Item Model Number : BD15014
- Department : Men’s
Best Sellers Rank:
74,374 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 318 in Insoles
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HappyStep Gel Sport Insoles
HappyStep shoe insoles are built with quality memory foam and a highly resilient gel cushion. The memory foam makes insoles soft; the gel cushion absorbs shock and provides extra protection for your feet.
Easily Trimmable by Cutting to Your Exact Size!
L: AU Size 8-11.5 (Length 30 cm)
M: AU Size 4-7.5 (Length 26.5 cm)
S: AU Size 2-3.5 (Length 23.5cm)
Instruction for Use
Remove the original/manufacture insoles from your shoes
Place the new Happystep insoles with the original insoles back to back
align the two insoles by lining up the back of the heel
use a mark pen to draw a cutting line by tracing along the toe section of the original insole
cut the Happystep insoles along the cutting line
Enjoy your new insoles
It is highly recommended
Do Not wear Happystep insoles together with other insoles including your original insoles, because it would make your shoe becoming too tight and causing discomfort.
Any insoles should be replaced every 3 months to promote the best foot health
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|