Discover the secrets to true, lasting happiness
Imagine going through life with confidence and deep satisfaction, knowing that you’re making the most of your time, talents, and abilities.
- Imagine waking up every morning, feeling good about what your day will bring.
- Imagine being your own best friend instead of your own worst enemy.
- Imagine truly enjoying your life on a daily basis!
This book contains 10 steps on how to be happy. By following these steps, you will learn how to have a happier life. And it’s probably a lot easier than you imagine.
A lot of people think that happiness is something you have to be born with. Don’t fall for that happiness myth! With a few simple actions, you can increase your life-satisfaction and create a life of joy.
How do I know? I could tell you that I have a Ph.D. (true) or that I’m a Certified Professional Coach and Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (also true). But what really qualifies me to write this book is that I’ve been there.
I used to be a miserable person: depressed, victimized, apathetic, and going through the motions in life. At the end of a bad marriage, I realized that I was not willing to live this way forever. Something had to change.
I started therapy. I got to work reading self-help books and trying out their advice. I studied what worked and what didn’t work. And over time, I succeeded: I made myself happy!
I was so excited that it worked—I felt like I had solved the greatest mystery of life. I just had to share everything I had learned with the world. That’s why I wrote this book. The techniques in this book are exactly what I used to transform my life.
Here are a few of the things you’ll learn in this short, simple book:
- The top 4 myths about happiness—and the real truth about what you need to know to be happy in your life
- The definition of true happiness, and how it’s different from what most people think
- The real cause of unhappiness: once you understand it, you can overcome it!
- One essential change in mindset that can help you stop taking things personally
- The fastest way to shift your mood when you’re feeling bad, so you can feel good any time you want
- A simple technique for reprogramming the voices in your head, so they stop making you miserable and start helping you live a better life
- Four common, insidious happiness-blockers—and how to defeat them for good
Buy this book now so you can start being happier today! Just click the BUY NOW button at the top of this page.