- Hardcover: 236 pages
- Publisher: Currency; New edition (14 September 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307591549
- ISBN-13: 978-0307591548
- Product Dimensions: 16.1 x 3.1 x 24.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 440 g
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 31,701 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $10.88 Delivery
+ $3.00 delivery
The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work Hardcover – 14 Sep 2010
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
-Rom Brafman, bestselling co-author of Sway and Click "Shawn Achor is funny, self-deprecating, and devastating to my notions of what his field is all about.... I'm butter to his knife."
-The Boston Globe " Achor bases his training on a burgeoning body of research on the positive psychology movement, which emphasizes instilling resiliency and positive attitudes...."
-Wall Street Journal
About the Author
Shawn Achor is one of the world’s leading experts on happiness, success, and potential. His research has graced the cover of Harvard Business Review, and his TED Talk is one of the most popular of all time, with more than 15 million views. Shawn spent twelve years at Harvard before bringing this research to nearly half the Fortune 100, as well as places like the Pentagon, impoverished schools in Africa, and the White House. His research has also been published in top psychology journals and featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Fortune. His interview with Oprah Winfrey and his PBS program have been seen by millions. He now serves on the World Happiness Council and continues his research.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Communication & Psychology > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Success
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Psychology & Counselling > Applied Psychology
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides