- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: St Martin's Press; 1 edition (25 June 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1250189845
- ISBN-13: 978-1250189844
- Product Dimensions: 16.4 x 3.5 x 24.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 608 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 81,283 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Hangry: 5 Simple Steps to Balance Your Hormones and Restore Your Joy (Including a Customizable Paleo/Mediterranean Plan!) Hardcover – 25 Jun 2019
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Finally! A hormone book that takes on the multitude of challenges that hormone imbalance brings and offers a totally personalized approach to stop you from being Hangry." - JJ Virgin, Bestselling author of The Virgin Diet
"I always look to Sarah and Dr. Brooke for no nonsense practical advice on how to be the best me! They understand that no two women are the same. Hangry offers the first fully customizable, easy to use, and completely comprehensive guide to help women heal. " - Michelle Tam, bestselling cookbook author and creator of Nom Nom Paleo
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
One of my most important jobs as a father is to do my part to keep my girls healthy, happy, and strong. Conventional wisdom and popular culture leads them down all the wrong paths. Sarah and Dr. Brooke set the record straight and lay out practical steps to balance hormones and manage stress.
Get this book for all the women in your life. And if you have a bunch like I do, get one for yourself too.
I know it sounds like I'm being paid to say this or something, but I promise I'm not!!! Honestly I know so many other women out there who struggle not only with weight but with hormone issues too. And the only reason I even knew about it was because a friend posted her review of the book. So I'm hoping to be that friend for a lot of you!!!
Find and commit to what works for you
Opt out of overwhelm
Be your best friend
Be who you are
In my yoga classes I often share with students to let your breath be louder than your inner critic. These pillars are often the foundation of my classes and my day to day life.
A heartfelt thanks goes out to Sarah Fragoso and Dr. Brooke Kalanick for writing and sharing their knowledge in an applicable fashion.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Parenting & Family > Fertility
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Diets & Weight Loss > Nutrition
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Thyroid Conditions
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Personal Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Women's Health
- Books > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides