- X-Temp, a dynamic moisture control technology, keeps you cool and dry
- 40+ UPF rating for UV protection
- 4.5 cover. Ring-spun cotton blend for the softest feel in performance tees
- Built for lasting comfort; tag-free, cover-seamed neck and shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Pack of 2 t-shirts
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The fit is very nice - close to the body without being tight or form fitting. For reference, I'm 5'8'', about a 31 waist, average-a little extra build. I ordered a medium. This material is perfect for working out.
When going for long runs or playing basketball for several hours, I used to use the free, rough cotton t-shirts I would get in college and high school, at charity events, etc. However, these are never made of super nice material, and often irritate the skin. I switched to some of the "nicer" athletic/jersey materials, and found a similar problem. Although they were softer, they didn't always feel good against the skin. This material is soft, breathable cotton, that does a good job of wicking me sweat and keeping me dry. (For long distance runners out there - these are great if you experience nipple chaffing when running 6+ miles. Sorry to everyone else who had to read that haha).
In terms of fit, as I mentioned above - they stay close to the body, so they don't look baggy, while still giving some breathing room. The sleeves hit the right length, mid bicep, which is perfect when when lifting and try to clandestinely look at your arms and check them out in between sets. Note that they DO shrink quite a bit in the wash!
I ordered these in Navy Blue, I'm now getting 2 in white and 2 in black to work out in as well. Seriously, get these for work out shirts, you won't be disappointed.
- I order an XL, and it has a slim fit. As a larger person, I was hoping for a little more room. But I realize that people with a smaller and more athletic physique would prefer this slimmer fit. It still fits well, though, but will probably order a 2X next time.
- I ordered the black shirts, and they are a lint magnet. This material attracts any and all lint, dust, hair, etc.
- The material doesn't seem like the highest quality, and the shirts are bit thin.
Those issues aside, I still really enjoy these shirts. They are breathable and comfortable, and honestly more than I was expecting for the price.
The neon pink heather looks good, but it's not what I was expecting. In soft light, it appears as pictured. In bright light (5000+ kelvin or bright daylight) it's way more neon than heather.
The three photos show the shirt in three different locations around the house.