Instructions are done in the style of Amy Butler patterns, unfortunately the terminology is completely inane and inconsistently used. Assembly sections have instructions that are presented as a solid block of text. People do not craft by paragraph, they do it by steps. Each step should be ONE logical action, not seven or eight actions. 2" columns make those big blocks of text difficult to refer back to.
Illustrations have no way to identify the different pieces, they are all white, hand drawn and do not identify right and wrong sides of fabric.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Lucky Spool; 1 edition (26 May 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1940655064
- ISBN-13: 978-1940655062
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 1.5 x 20.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 540 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 131,870 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)