ELK Hanayama Cast Metal Brain Teaser Puzzle (Level 6)
|Price:||+ $8.07 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Separate 2 gleaming antlers, in the cast metal Elk Puzzle from Hanayama, our version of the 19th-century British conundrum
- Once you have succeeded in separating the antlers, it's time to put the puzzle together again
- Hanayama is known worldwide for challenging puzzles and quality manufacturing
- Level 6 puzzles are considered very difficult by most puzzlers
- BePuzzled is more than just jigsaw puzzles - it's puzzle-plus
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
BePuzzled offers several collections with innovative designs and varying levels of difficulty to challenge players and grow with each puzzler’s improved skill level. Our 3D puzzles offer challenging collections which encourage puzzlers to build, collect and display their puzzles as works of art.
Hanayama Cast Metal Brain Teaser
Level 6 Puzzles
Hanayama cast puzzles are some of the world's finest brain teasers. These high-quality, cast metal puzzles come in six challenging, Mensa-rated levels of difficulty.
These Level 6 puzzles are considered very difficult by most puzzlers. Hanayama puzzles are recommended for ages 12 and up.
- Hanayama is known worldwide for challenging puzzles and quality manufacturing.
- Can you take the pieces apart, then put them back together again?
- Hanayama Cast Puzzles brought to you by BePuzzled.
Hanayama Brain Teaser Puzzle Level 6
'At the end of the 19th century, Britain experienced a huge puzzle craze. I managed to pick up a number of the puzzles famous from that period in flea markets, despite their rarity. Based on these original puzzles from Britain’s famous puzzle period, this is one that we have successfully revived in its new form. The key word here is 'antlers.' Can you free the antlers… and then put them back together again?'
-Nob Yoshigahara, 1986
Hanayama Brain Teaser Puzzle Level 6 - Chain
'There’s a whole of wisdom wrapped up in this Oskar Deventer masterpiece. The three pieces can be separated and then joined again in their original form. What’s special about this puzzle is that it can be solved three different ways, depending on which of the three pieces is chosen as the middle piece. Solving this puzzle requires an especially subtle kind of working of the pieces, the kind that often leaves the victim struggling in frustration. Keeping in mind its chainlike behavior and using your feeling to your advantage is the best way to attack this. The key word is 'chain.'
-Nob Yoshigahara, 2002
Hanayama Brain Teaser Puzzle Level 6 - Nutcase
There are two goals to the Cast Nutcase created by the Dutch puzzle inventor, Oskar Deventer: 1. Remove the small nut by disassembling the Cast Nutcase. 2. Cast puzzle enthusiasts (nutcase) can enjoy trying to change the wording on the bolt from 'nut-case' to 'case-nut.' The key word is 'interlocking.'
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
7 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: Finally solved it, I’m not sure how though, time to master it!