Hanayama Cast Metal Brainteaser Puzzle - Violin Puzzle (Level 3)
|Price:||+ $8.07 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HANAYAMA CHALLENGE: Hanayama cast puzzles are the world's finest brain teasers. Can you take the pieces apart, then put them back together again?
- VIOLIN: This puzzle was originally created by Joseph L. Litle. The idea to make this puzzle came to me after playing with a wooden copy built for me by my close, but now deceased friend, Tadao Muroi. The proportions have been changed considerably from the original plan in this new version. With this puzzle being styled after a violin and its strings, the key word here is 'strings.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Sleek, high-quality cast metal materials ensure each piece endures years of vigorous play.
- SKILL LEVEL 3: Level 3 puzzles are considered moderate by most puzzlers.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Take on the challenge yourself or gift this intricate brainteaser to the puzzle enthusiast in your life!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hanayama cast puzzles are the world's finest brain teasers. Can you take the pieces apart, then put them back together again? Hanayama cast metal brain teasers have 6 levels of difficulty, and each puzzle is Mensa-rated. Level 6 puzzles are considered very difficult by most puzzlers.
From the manufacturer
BePuzzled is the only brain teaser brand that offers proprietary collections with innovative designs and varying levels of difficulty to challenge the consumer and grow with each puzzler’s improved skill level. Our 3D puzzles offer challenging collections which encourage puzzlers to build, collect and display their puzzles as works of art.
Hanayama Cast Metal Brain Teaser
Level 3 puzzles
Hanayama cast puzzles are the world's finest brain teasers. Our high-quality, cast metal puzzles come in six challenging, Mensa-rated levels of difficulty.
These Level 3 puzzles are considered moderately difficult by most puzzlers. Hanayama puzzles are recommended for ages 12 and up.
- Hanayama is known worldwide for challenging puzzles and quality manufacturing.
- Can you take the pieces apart, then put them back together again?
- Hanayama Cast Puzzles brought to you by BePuzzled.
Hanayama Brain Teaser Puzzle Level 3 - Cage
"This brass puzzle was first introduced to me by Professor Bakalar in Prague. I borrowed it in Atlanta and returned it to him in Luxembourg half a year later. While in my possession, I managed to replicate it, with full permission, of course. This Cast Puzzle version may be even better than the original. It definitely remains one of the most amusing puzzles. The key idea with this one is its 'cage."
-Nob Yoshigahara, 1996
Hanayama Brain Teaser Puzzle Level 3 - Galaxy
Like the swirling shape of the galaxy…that is why this puzzle was named Galaxy. It is not that difficult to solve but one becomes totally mesmerized by the pieces that move freely. It is more difficult to put them back together than to take them apart. Take a good look at how the pieces move when taking them apart so you can put them back together again. The theme is 'knot.' Designed by Bram Cohen of the United States.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 60% (60%)||60%|
|4 star 25% (25%)||25%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Con: it's really easy and totally intuitive to solve without much trouble. That's the reason I give it 4 instead of 5 stars.
Very well built. I think it will last for years.