- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.71 delivery
Hanayama Cast Puzzle Coil Metal Puzzle
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Can you take it apart? Can you assemble it again?
- COIL consists of two odd-shaped metal pieces which resemble a rectangular shape with a hole through the center when together. The two pieces must be totally separated and then reassembled to solve the puzzle
- Rated as a level 3 difficulty by the manufacturer (Hanayama Puzzles of Japan) on a scale of 1 to 6 where 1 is easiest and 6 most challenging
There is a newer model of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only concern is the relatively pungent "moldy, rusty" metal smell that the product gives off. And because you're touching it with your hands, it really transfers it to your hands.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you have puzzles out on display for people to play with, you'll want puzzles with just a few pieces, and which are relatively tricky to take apart. I've visited the world's largest puzzle collection, and it's the excellent low-piece puzzles that get pulled out first.
The Hanayama Cast series is widely considered the best puzzle series in the world. Recommended.