|Product Dimensions||44.96 x 58.93 x 36.83 cm; 11.34 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||1500 watts|
|Item Weight||11.3 kg|
Hamilton Beach 31103DA Countertop Convection & Rotisserie Convection Oven, Extra-Large, Stainless Steel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||45 x 58.9 x 36.8 centimetres|
|Item Weight||25 Pounds|
About this item
- EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY. Fit two 12” pizzas, two 9” x 13” casseroles, or two cake pans.
- REVOLVING ROTISSERIE. Self-basting rotisserie locks in your food’s flavor and juices, while turning the outside brown and crispy. Fits a 5 lb. chicken.
- CONVECTION. Bakes faster and more evenly than a traditional oven.
- BAKE & BROIL SETTINGS WITH 2-HOUR AUTO SHUTOFF. Includes removable drip tray, rotisserie skewer & lifter, 2 racks, 2 baking pans, and broiler rack.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTOURED KNOBS. Not only is this new design easier to maneuver, but they’re safer too.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but large enough to help you prepare for any meal or party, the Hamilton Beach countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in compact, energy-efficient form. Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, the countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie is portable and countertop convenient. It's packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to crisping cookies to broiling Salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. Chicken, roast or pork. There's no need to spend extra time cooking separate meals for the pickier ones, either. The wide interior and adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once. What's more, this oven is ideal for anyone, anywhere and anytime. It can replace the microwave in your office, offer easy cooking access for the elderly, serve as a staple for apartment dwellers or provide snack enthusiasts With a little added treat.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Cons: Slow to preheat.
Poorly insulated & the exterior surfaces get excessively hot - hot enough to give one a burn with a brief touch.
Markings Temp/Function/Timer are too small & hard to read.
We used our previous two toaster ovens extensively because they heated quickly & did not heat up the kitchen as the range oven did. However, this unit throws off heat excessively.