Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
Halfskin Boxed: A Technothriller (Unreality Book 2) Kindle Edition
Kindle Monthly Deals
New deals each month starting at $1.49. Learn more
- "This, quite frankly, is one of the best books I've read." -John Gregory Hancock, Amazon Reviewer
- "WOW." -Amanda Taylor, Amazon Reviewer
- "I was not expecting the twists..." -Amazon Reviewer
- "Hated finishing this book... many hours of enjoyment." -Eleanor Wendlberger, Amazon Reviewer
- "Halfskin is one of the best science fiction stories I've read this year." -ACFlory, Amazon Reviewer
- "Twisty turny, unexpectedness!!!!!! LOVED THE BOOK!" -Aisha-Kimberly Hashmi, Amazon Reviewer
- "One of the best stories i[sic] have read in a long time!" Brian, Amazon Reviewer
- "I was absolutely hooked from page 1!" -Amazon Reviewer
- ASIN : B015JMSEU6
- Publisher : DeadPixel Publications (17 September 2015)
- Language : English
- File size : 1856 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 674 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 169,478 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I have read the Foreverland series and had an inkling that this may be in a similar style. It both is and it isn't.
Right from the start we are plunged into a none too futuristic world where biomites are they way forward for medical technology. As is usually the case, other uses are quickly found and corruption soon sets in. What follows is an extremely well written story where individuals rights are abused, freedoms challenged and abolished, and reality is questioned again and again.
You will form an opinion and then start to question if your belief is as solid as you once thought it was. The characters are superb and fit together nicely, interacting flawlessly to create the perfect believable unreality. Viewpoints are altered, dreams become reality, reality becomes a dream etc...This series will make your head spin, but in a good way. I really enjoyed meeting these characters and sharing their dreams and watching everything unfold to the final outcome. At a time when Virtual Reality is gaining in popularity, and technology is advancing with 3d printers and artificial organs, this shows a potential next step from there and then twists it all into oblivion.