Sally Green portrays mental conditions and health in such a fascinating and origin way. She really pushes English and grammar to its extremes to achieve the results she's looking for.. And it really draws you in and helps to humanise a vet acerbic, blunt, uncommunicative character.
Not going to lie this book may have taken some of my soul with it.
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Puffin; 1 edition (28 March 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141350903
- ISBN-13: 978-0141350905
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.1 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 170,405 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)