Haldiram's Rasgulla Tin 1 kg,
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Ingredients||Sugar, Water, Chhena and Rose Water.|
|Item weight||1000 Grams|
|Package weight||1.16 Kilograms|
About this item
- Juicy, tasty and fluffy sweet
- Made from ball shaped dumplings of chhena, cooked in light sugar syrup
- Sugar syrup with fragrance of rose water
- Can be gifted to your loved ones during festivals and celebrations
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 11.4 x 13.4 cm; 1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 7 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Indian Foods Group
- ASIN : B005YVUNO8
- Item Model Number : 8904004405729
Best Sellers Rank:
10,322 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 810 in Confectionery
- Customer Reviews:
Sugar, Water, Chhena and Rose Water.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Haldiram's Rasgulla is a treasured Bengali confectionery that is defined by its name juicy, tasty and fluffy. Classic Indian Rasgulla made from ball shaped dumplings of chhena, cooked in light syrup made of sugar. This exotic offering by Haldiram's can seamlessly become a part of any menu and can be a most sumptuous end to a five course meal.