Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.63 delivery
+ $3.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Hacking Happiness: How to Intentionally Adapt and Shape the Future You Want Paperback – 1 September 2020
|New from||Used from|
Enhance your purchase
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (1 September 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0730384993
- ISBN-13 : 978-0730384991
- Dimensions : 1.54 x 0.13 x 2.28 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 83,395 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
From the Publisher
From the Inside Flap
'Penny Locaso pulls no punches to deliver hard-hitting insights for living a more fulfilling life.'
Nir Eyal, best-selling author of Hooked and Indistractable
'The world is waking up: we have to change and do things differently. Penny's fearless approach to life, combined with the stories and insights of others she shares, is exactly what we need now. The time to reinvent yourself is here.'
Dorie Clark, author of Reinventing You and executive education faculty, Duke University Fuqua School of Business
You strive for success. Great! But is it making you happy?
There is no such thing as a perfect plan to achieve more, manage change and find true happiness. Hacking Happiness challenges you to throw out the rulebook and leap into what we fear most??????the unknown???…
Author Penny Locaso reveals how to bring happiness back to your life and build a solid foundation on which to innovate and thrive in disruption. Through activities and powerful learning and assessment tools, this essential guidebook will help you find growth, success and ultimately happiness in an uncertain future.
Learn how to:
- redefine success and infuse more of it into your daily life
- develop a mindset that is open to change and instability
- increase your focus while living in a world filled with distractions
- find the courage and confidence to face fear and shape change
- intensify human connection, self-accountability, and reflection.
Hacking Happiness is an opportunity to look at the world through a new lens and see that it's by surfing on the edges of our comfort zone that we??????professionals, leaders, everyone??????can intentionally adapt to create a successful and fulfilling future.