HackRF One + PortaPack + 4 Antennas + Custom USB Boot Disk Bundle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This bundle contains everything you need to start off in the world of Software Defined Radio (SDR). Includes 1x HackRF One preinstalled/preflashed /w PortaPack, 4x antennas, 1x custom usb boot disk.
- 1 MHz to 6 GHz, half-duplex transceiver, and up to 20 MHz of bandwidth.
- Great for many applications including general radio scanning, air traffic control, public safety radio, ADSB, AIS, ACARS, trunked radio, P25 digital voice, POCSAG, APRS, NOAA APT weather satellites.
- A great tool for information security professionals and researchers.
- Antenna 1: 75-1000 MHz. Antenna 2: 800~2200 MHz. Antenna 3: 700~5800 MHz. Antenna 4: 20-6000 MHz Near Field
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20.32 x 10.16 x 15.24 cm; 660 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 May 2016
- Manufacturer : Hacker Warehouse
- ASIN : B078X8KWN6
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This bundle contains everything you need to start off in the world of Software Defined Radio (SDR).
The HackRF One from Great Scott Gadgets is an open source Software Defined Radio (SDR) peripheral. It can transmit or receive any radio signal from 1 MHz to 6000 MHz, is a half-duplex transceiver, and can sample up to 20 Msps. It connects through USB 2.0 and is powered from the same port.
The PortaPack from ShareBrained allows you to be more mobile by adding a touchscreen LCD, navigation controls, headphone jack, real-time clock, and micro SD card slot. The HackRF One is preflashed with firmware to support the PortaPack and it is also preinstalled. The original HackRF enclosure is included if you want to swap it out.
Based on user feedback, an RF shield was added to the HackRF. (Seen in picture 4).
Antenna 1: Telescopic antenna suitable for radio frequencies between 75 MHz and 1000 MHz. The 50 ohm antenna total length is 20 cm collapsed to 88 cm fully extended. Antenna 2: Small antenna suitable for radio frequencies between 800 MHz and 2200 MHz. Antenna 3: 23cm x 6cm antenna suitable for radio frequencies between 700 MHz and 5800 MHz. Specifically rated at 698 MHz to 960 MHz, 1575.42 MHz, 1710 MHz to 2700 Mhz, and 5150 MHz to 5850 MHz. Antenna 4: Small near field antenna for 20-6000 MHz.
Custom 16gb USB Boot Disk: 3 different Linux distributions available on boot. Kali Linux (kali-linux-2018.1-amd64.iso), Pentoo (pentoo-amd64-default-2015.0_RC5.iso), and GNU Radio Live (ubuntu-16.04.2-desktop-amd64-gnuradio-3.7.11.iso). Also contains our SDR reference wiki.
HackRF One is test equipment for RF systems and is expected for all intents and purposes to be used as such. It has not been tested for compliance with regulations governing transmission of radio signals. You are responsible for using your HackRF One legally.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|