Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Haakaa Silicone Breastfeeding Manual Breast Pump Milk Pump 100% Food Grade Silicone BPA PVC and Phthalate Free, Clear
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Soft and comfortable 100 percent food grade silicone
- Compact size to fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Provides an easy, eco-friendly and effective pumping experience
- Easy to use and clean
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
What is Haakaa?
Haakaa is a 100% family owned and New Zealand-based maternity brand. The Haakaa name is derived from the haka, the traditional Māori war dance of New Zealand, meaning 'be a strong fighter, find strength by choosing to smile through whatever challenges life brings.’
The message behind our brand is a strong and passionate one and it is what drives us every day to do what we do for babies and parents.
Our ingenious Silicone Breast Pumps are our most popular product and are a must-have in any baby bag. Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps – our Silicone Breast Pumps are made with 100% food grade silicone, are super simple to use and will change your life.
They’re the most portable and travel friendly pump you’ll find. They fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag, letting you pump on long distance trips, planes, car rides, at family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express discretely and quickly. They don’t need any cords, cables or batteries and are 100% silent. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. They’re super environment-friendly and are safe for mums, babies and our environment.
The Haakaa brand is loved by mums around the world. Try Haakaa today – surely over 1 million mums can’t be wrong!
100% High-Quality Food Grade Silicone
• Made from 100% food grade silicone.
• No abnormal odours.
• Resistant to high and low temperatures.
• Safe in steam sterilisers and boiling water.
• 100% green and safe for babies & mums.
• BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Perfectly Fits All Kinds of Breasts Soft and Comfortable
• One size fits all.
• Accommodates different breast shapes and sizes to perfectly fit all mums.
• Soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
• Offers the best comfort for your breast while expressing breast milk.
Safe for Mums and Babies
• US FDA certified to assure your precious milk is in safe hands.
• Recommended by nursing moms, doulas and lactation consultants.
• Completely drop-proof and is safe in little hands and mouths.
• Make sure you choose the original Haakaa-branded breast pump.
Express Whenever, Wherever
• No cords, batteries or assembly required.
• Completely silent during use – perfect for pumping at night.
• The compact size is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express discreetly and effectively.
• Small, hand-held, lightweight and portable.
Works with Haakaa Flower Stopper and Silicone Cap
• Our upgraded, patented cap design provides a leakproof seal to prevent accidental spills.
• Seals your pump between uses to keep it clean and hygienic.
• Made from flexible and durable silicone that can be pulled and twisted.
• Fits all three Generation of Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps Generation 1/2/3.
• Sterilise your pump with a steam steriliser, or by simply boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
• Resists temperatures of up to 300°C for added peace of mind.
• Save time on cleaning and spend more precious moments with your little one.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
• Sterilize your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
• Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centered comfortably in the neck of the pump.
• Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
• Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
• When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and re-position.