- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- ASIN: B07DHSTRR2
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 788 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 33,857 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
HYDRASURGE Electrolyte Powder - Hydration Supplement with Key Minerals, Himalayan Sea Salt, Coconut Water, More - 60 Servings (Keto Friendly) - Refreshing Fruit Punch Flavor
|Price:||+ $10.22 Delivery|
- MAXIMIZE HYDRATION WITH PREMIUM ELECTROLYTES. Hydrasurge is an all-natural hydration powder and electrolyte drink allowing you to maximize your workouts and improve physical performance. Prevent muscle cramping & dehydration by using before, during, and/or after training.
- PERFORMANCE, STAMINA, CELL VOLUMIZATION, & RECOVERY. Dominate each workout by supplementing with hydrasurge pre, intra, and/or post workout. Hydrate your body with electrolytes, taurine, and coconut water that will support energy, endurance, and muscle recovery. Experience peak performance, muscle cramp relief, and results.
- PREMIUM SCIENCE-BACKED INGREDIENTS. Premium electrolytes like pink himalayan sea salt (sodium), potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, taurine, and coconut water powder. Hydrasurge is a complete hydrator supplement for men and women. Feel the results of significantly improved hydration and athletic performance.
- SUGAR FREE, NO ARTIFICIAL DYES OR FILLERS, cGMP USA MANUFACTURED. We formulated Hydrasuge to be the best hydration supplement available by including premium electrolytes without added fillers, artificial food dyes, or sugars. Get hydrating performance results that you can actually feel. Best of all, every Jacked Factory product is manufactured in the USA in a cGMP facility. Our customers are getting nothing but the purest, safest and highest quality products on the market.
Flavour Name: Fruit Punch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hydrasurge electrolyte powder
Do not use if safety seal is broken. store in a cool, dry place.
Per 1 Scoop: Calcium 84mg, Phosphorus 35mg, Magnesium 25mg, Sodium 125mg, Potassium 50mg, Taurine 1g, Coconut Water 500mg
As an electrolyte supplement, mix 1 scoop of Hydrasurge in 8-12oz of water 1-3 times per day
|5 star 77% (77%)||77%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Mixability - Mixes fairly well w/o as much sediment at the bottom but I do have to give it a couple shakes if left sitting for a while between drinks.
Effectiveness - I can definitely notice the effectiveness with this product vs just drinking water after an intense workout. This product is both refreshing and provides added nutrition to get over the fatigue from exercises. Also helps with getting through a day of yard work in this hot Florida sun.
Definitely recommend this product to everyone
First - it's powder! Yes this means you can easily ratio out how much you need =) instead of relying on tabs
Second - it dissolves instantly! no more waiting around, and also no pressure building up in your bottle
Third - it tastes great, and isn't overwhelming. Even in high concentrations, it's easy to drink (pretty important!)
Fourth - at 60 servings (or more if you use less than a scoop) it is a HUGE value
I am already stocking up on this stuff. I remember when Gu had their Nude flavor and it disappeared. I won't make a mistake and not have this stuff around! A++++
I kickbox in my garage in the north Carolina heat and this stuff kept me going. I thought it was placebo effect until the third session.
No cramps, no fatigue, and no muscle exhaustion.
Highly recommend for those killer summer workouts
I know what the directions say but for me, I add 5 scoops to a gallon of water along with 10 grams of BCAA powder and I’m good to go.
There are so many things that cause dehydration such as the workout itself plus the amount of Creatine and Glutamine I use, I needed an extra something that would help with hydration and replace any electrolytes that I might have to have. Like I wrote earlier, Hydrasurge does it for me. After 2 weeks of use, it seems compatable with the other supplements I take and definitely does give a small boost to the rest of my day after a hard workout.
To me, it’s a “must have” for anyone who trains as hard as I do and if I could give it more than 5 stars, I would.
Even though they're filled with sugar, I'll be going back to sports drinks since they do not upset my stomach and taste better than this product.
I gave up. Is a shame since it has good ingredients and I like this company products.