I have a 20 month old child. I have used many different wet wipes. I have noticed two general categories of wet wipes - thin and thick. The thin ones tend to not absorb as much, but are sturdier. I generally find that I need to use half as many thick wipes as I use thin wipes for a given nappy change.
These wipes are among the thickest wipes I have seen. They are absorbent. They can tear if you are not careful (but just be careful). They did not cause any irritation in my child, but (other than some wipes I got in South Africa, whose primary ingredient was citric acid) no wipes have irritated him.
These wipes are expensive. They do the job, but not that much better than other thick wipes. I would not pay much of a premium for these wipes over other thick wipes.
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 10 x 10 cm ; 930 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 862 g
- ASIN: B07G497TL2
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 8 August 2018
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,476 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)