HTZSAFE Solar Wireless Driveway Alarm System- 1/2 Mile Long Transmission Range- 300 Feet Wide Sensor Range- No Wiring No Need Replace Battery- Outdoor Weatherproof DIY Security Perimeter Alert System
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATION(Driveway alert,Perimeter alarm and etc)- The infrared detection range of the solar sensors up to 300 feet,that means the infrared sensing terminals can be mounted up to 300 feet apart;and will send a wireless alarm signal back to the wireless alarm receiver up to 1/2 mile away anytime someone passes between the solar sensors(Actual range will vary depending on the local terrain)
- NO WIRING NO NEED TO REPLACE BATTERIES- The sensors are self-powered by solar recharged lithium ion batteries;no need sunlight,the nature light on cloudy and rainy days also can charge the batteries normally; requires no wiring(both the power cables and signal cables)
- LOWER FALSE ALARM RATE-The use of active and multiple infrared beams reduce false alarms from small animals and small objects such as birds and falling leaves;super infrared penetrating power reduce false alarms from the bad weather such as rain/fog/snow;infrared analysis technology reduce false alarms from the other nature light sources interference such as sunlight
- DIY DESIGN,SUPER EASY TO SET UP IN MINUTES-No power cables because the sensor is solar powered;no signal cables because the signal is wireless transmission;so the installation time can be as little as a few minutes
- FULLY EXPANDABLE SYSTEM- the kit includes 1 pair solar wireless photoelectric beam sensors and 1 piece AC/Battery powered new version alarm receiver.expandable up to 32 sensors and unlimited alarm receivers for complete coverage of your property. 4 volume levels adjustment and 35 ring tones optional. Match different ring tones with different sensors around your property to differentiate where motion is being detected
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The solar wireless 3-beam sensors using active infrared detection technology,sensors work in pairs, the infrared sensing terminals can be mounted up to 300feet apart,and will send a signal back to the alarm receiver up to 1/2 mile away anytime people or vehicles pass between the sensors and block all the 3 infrared beams.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The instructions say to charge the 2 sensor units prior to installation, so I did that using the power cord for the receiver, as recommended. Then prior to installing the sensors I paired them to the receiver, which was quick and easy.
Installing the sensors was fairly straightforward, although it really requires 2 people to aid in making sure the units are aligned. There is an LCD display on one of the sensors which shows how well they 2 sensors are aligned. Getting them aligned with a strong signal strength was pretty easy, with one person at each unit.
The sensors are mounted about 250 yards away from the receiver which I have in the kitchen. There doesn’t seem to be any problems with the sensors transmitting that far. Detection seems to be very accurate, and up to this point I’ve had zero false alarms and no missed alarms. Previously I’d been using motion detectors which were constantly activated by small animals and windy conditions.
I can’t speak yet for the solar charging of the sensors. The get a fair amount of direct sun and have been working well for several weeks. Time will tell and I’ll update this review if things change. I can always charge them by using the power cord but that would be a real pain.
Final thoughts: units seem very well made, not cheap feeling at all. Installation and operation pretty straightforward, although I did use my own hardware as I thought the included screws were a bit small. Durability remains to be seen. My biggest complaint would be the instructions- they’re obviously written by someone not very familiar with technical English, as there are numerous grammatical and spelling errors. There also is no information on whether or not there’s any way to tell the status of the batteries in the sensors, so I guess you just wait until you miss an alarm to realize the batteries are dead. Otherwise I’m pretty satisfied so far.
Up date after about 1 year of use we are very happy with this alarm set. We have found it reliable. The solar charging has never been a problem and they are located in shady areas but has always maintained a charge. There is a small chirping noise when you cross the sensor path which does not make sense as stealth silence would be better. Also a small red diode lights which I suppose could be taped over. I guess they both do let you know the system is working when you are outside but I would prefer no chirp and no diode lighting but over all for us it’s not bad.
My dog, like Pavlovs conditioning experiment, instantly reacts when the alarm sounds knowing someone is in the driveway.
Very happy with this unit.
We bought real estate poles that comes with the stakes that you put in the ground and mounted them on those since we don’t have fence posts. My only complaint is the design. They’re big and wholes to mount them are on the side. Doesn’t leave much room for flexibility, not aesthetically pleasing. Great product overall and holds a solar charge well.
Took a couple hours to set up and get in line of each other, as for alarm inside of house, our driveway is long and gate is blocked from view of house...that part worka great. Really need more coverage...maybe returning
We have installed and it works well.
I like knowing when someone is coming up our driveway.
I’ve had a couple false alarms, but I suspect that’s a deer or other large animal crossing the path.
You may have to fool around with the height. I noticed that high ground clearance delivery trucks sometimes don’t trip the sensor so I raised it up a foot. Wish I could integrate with Alexa, but that’s not a deal killer.