- Product Dimensions: 70.1 x 70.1 x 149.9 cm ; 1.4 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Item Model Number: SW132
- ASIN: B0145Z29VI
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 20 August 2015
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
76,976 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- #80 in Gym Sets & Swings
HAPPY PIE PLAY&ADVENTURE HappyPie Free Rotation Hanging Children Nest Chair Pod Swing Seat
|Price:||+ $20.85 Delivery|
- Product Dimensions: 27.6x 59.1 x 27.6 inches (Diameter of seat cushion: 27.6 ", hammock length: 59 ") ; Weight: 2.42 pounds
- Maximum carrying weight is 150 lbs, suitable for children aged 2-9 years.
- Swing seat fabric: 100% cotton, including PVC Inflatable Cushion
- Used indoor or outdoor, on the patio or porch or in your child's room, your kids can sit and read, listen to music, or just relax. pod swing chair helps to develop a sense of balance and body perception. Perfect for children with sensory needs.
- Package contents: 1pc Cloth case+ 1pc inflatable cushion+ Installion hook set
Colour: Blue & Red
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.take out the pod swing, unzip it at the bottom.
2.put the cushion into pod swing, cycle valve towards the zip opening.
3. insert the pump opening to air valve, fix it by one hand, other hand inflates it by pressing the inflator.
4. finish inflating, unplug the inflator, cover up the air valve, reposition it to the center and rezip it again.
Attention: Put the cushion into pob swing before inflating, otherwise it is hard to put back the cushion inside. Adults supervision are required.
Outdoor Camping Use: Connect the spring hook with pob swing by a connecting band, suitable for the appropriate height trunk etc.
Indoor Use: Fix the expansion bolt to the beam, connect the pob swing with spring hook, or use the connecting band helping lower the ground clearance.
|5 star 58% (58%)||58%|
|4 star 25% (25%)||25%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
My kids' friend has Ikea swing. It is hung on two hooks. Because of that, it is not rotating. Kids twisted the swing and release it, then the swing rotates fast. Although kids like rotating swing fast, from the parent perspective it looks dangerous. One of this product's features that I like is free rotation. So kids cannot rotate the swing fast.
Another thing that I like this one over ikea swing is the variety of colors.
One thing to note is the installation of expansion bolt. It is my first time to use the expansion bolt. I googled it and watched many related youtube videos. But I was not sure if it could be fixed to a joist firmly. I tried to install the expansion bolt. At first it seems okay. But when I sit on the swing, the swing falls. It could be either the expansion bolt is not good or I made a mistake. I don't blame the expansion bolt. There might be many parents who haven't used expansion bolts like me. So I recommend you to buy Ikea's EKORRE hook from you local Ikea. It is $3 and can be fixed using normal screws.
Kids love this swing. They even sit there while watching TV.
- Cheaper than Ikea's EKORRE swing
- Looks similar to Ikea's swing
- More color options
- Easy to install
- Free rotation
- Included expansion bolt is not fixed firmly to the joist.
The blow up cushion was extremely hard to pump full of air. My husband had to puncture the opening in order to get it to fill with air. The pump it came with was useless so we used a pump that came with a blow up chair I bought on amazon.
The kids really enjoy it, they can sit and swing or twirl around. They have taken books and toys inside to play with them also.