Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.12 delivery
Gymboss Interval Timer and Stopwatch - BLACK / BLUE SOFTCOAT
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact interval timer times one or two intervals between two seconds and 99 minutes.
- Built-in Stopwatch and Clock feature. Secure and Removable Belt-clip included.
- Auto mode keeps repeating through intervals. Chime and vibration interval notification; alarm duration can be set for one, two, five, or nine seconds.
- Size of a small pager. Powered by one AAA battery (not included); measures 2.25 by 1.75 by 0.5 inches (55mm X 44mm X 14mm). Sweat and impact resistant.
- For use with: HIIT, Cross Fit, Cardio, Weightlifting, Strength Training, Kettlebells, Body for Life, Running, Learn-to-Run, MMA, Tabata, Boxing, Martial Arts and more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 69% (69%)||69%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This chunky, matchbox-sized timer frees me from the shonky world of smartphones. I use it for 90sec rest period times, but it can be set up for a strict A/B duty-cycle as well.. Nice loud beep and buzz.. Just wish it had a session alarm as well so I don't have to use my phone at all..
Setting up is great - you just mash the SET button to smash through all the interval options and youre done
Its a bit of a rip-off but it does seem nice and robust and well thought-out.. Its unusual for me to go for such a disproportionate function-to-price ratio, but the relief from buggy, laggy, fiddly smartphone irritation is worth it to improve focus
I use this for the Pomodoro technique of time management. Surf on it, it is a very useful way of getting stuff done if you have that sort of a head.
I haven't used interval timer function, thought it might be handy for my taiji, but I use hybrid interval timer free on android, handy as I can see it in dark and mute audio if training while others are sleeping. The gym boss is not back lit so its screen is not visable in the dark.
I had a problem with the first timer and I contacted Gymboss, they replied straight away and sorted the issue out for me without any problems. To me, this is a company who values its customers and belives in their products.