Introducing How You Can Master Scales and Become The Best Guitarist You Can Be AND How You Can Memorize The Fretboard In Just 1 Day
Scales can often be the most frustrating part of a Guitarists journey and learning the Fretboard isn’t no easy feat either!
To start with, many guitarists cannot even name the note they just played, despite being awesome players. To me, this is a clear blind spot and learning the Fretboard should be an essential part of any guitarists journey. So, that explains the need for that.
And, we all know how tough mastering scales can be, knowing what patterns to learn, actually making music out of these patterns, however actually learning these scales can be the creative breakthrough one needs, therefore, it’s clear to see the essential nature of this process!
So, what have I done to help?
Firstly, I’ve outlined EXACTLY how you can learn the Fretboard in just 1 day (or even less if you’re truly gifted) with a step by step approach that even an alien visiting Earth who knew nothing about Guitars could easily follow. It involves awesome memory techniques, which are aided with high quality pictures on an 8.5x11 print to make the learning process as smooth as humanly possible.
In terms of Scales, I have also developed a method to help you learn your first scale, and once you learn one, the rest of the Scales are your oyster as the saying goes!
I give you ALL the tools necessary to finally make sense of the confusing things we call scales and become the Guitarist you have the potential to be!
So, yes, it’s possible to both memorize the Fretboard and master Scales, I know I’m far too nice to you guys!
Here’s a slither of what you’ll discover inside…
- An Exact Method to Mastering your Very First Scale and How to Use The Same Formula to Master ALL Scales Going Forward!
- How to Create Your Very Own Fretboard Map and Use This to Help You Create Awesome Music!
- 11+ Exercises to Get You Playing (and Having Fun) Immediately
- Example Audio Tracks and Backing Track Ideas to Get You In The Zone in No Time!
- How to Develop Good Practice Habits That’ll Supercharge Your Learning Ability
- How to Apply Scales to Actually Improve Your Own Playing Ability ASAP
- The 1 Technique You Simply MUST Know!
- The Exact Process of Learning The Fretboard Broken Down Into an Easy to Digest Step by Step Format
- An Easy to Follow Approach That Will Give Even Complete Beginners a Simple Path to Fast Results
- Proven Memory Techniques to Supercharge Your Learning Ability (You Can Apply This to ANYTHING You’re Learning By The Way)
- 27+ Fun Exercises and Tips to Help Maximize Your Results Even If You’ve Never Picked up a Guitar Before!
- Diagrams (In 8.5x11 Print) to Help Aid The Learning Process and Maximize Your Learning Potential
- The Exact Process to help You Memorize The Fretboard in 24 Hours or Less (Your Peers Will be Impressed…)
And that is barely scratching the surface!
Even if you have the WORST memory in the world, even if you’ve just never been able to understand scales before and even if you have NO idea what notes you’re playing this book will not only show you exactly how to FINALLY master scales once and for all while also memorizing the Fretboard with 1 days work!
So, If You Want To Master Scales And Memorize The Fretboard While Having Fun At The Same Time Then Scroll Up and Click “Add To Cart.”