- Paperback: 220 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (13 December 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0730377350
- ISBN-13: 978-0730377351
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.5 x 21.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 222 g
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 16,847 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Dad's Guide to Pregnancy for Dummies Australia and New Zealand Edition Paperback – 13 Dec 2011
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Stefan Korn, Scott Lancaster and Eric Mooij are directors of DIYFather, which aims to help men become the best fathers they can be. They are also proud dads.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
13 April 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
Easy to understand with the right mix of humour and fact. Helped me understand what to expect as our pregnancy progresses. Have read quite a few books on the subject and found this to be one of the best.