- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Course Technology ISE; 3 edition (1 January 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1133727948
- ISBN-13: 978-1133727941
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 3.5 x 23.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 998 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 443,693 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Guide to Network Defense and Countermeasures Paperback – 1 Jan 2013
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dean Farwood is director of the Information Technology Program at Heald College, San Francisco, where he has taught networking, system engineering, and information security since 2001. He is a Microsoft(TM) Certified Trainer and has a master's degree in computing technology in education.
From the Publisher
This product is included in a Cengage Unlimited subscription
With Cengage Unlimited You Can
With a Cengage Unlimited subscription you get all your Cengage access codes and online textbooks, online homework and study tools for one price per semester, no matter how many Cengage classes you take.
Access All Your Cengage Online Platforms
This includes all your courses on faculty-assigned Cengage online platforms like MindTap, WebAssign, CengageNOWv2, SAM, iLrn, OWLv2, and OpenNow.
All For Only One Price Per Semester
No matter how many Cengage access codes you need or online textbooks and study tools you use, the price of Cengage Unlimited stays the same.
What’s included in Cengage Unlimited?
- Get all your Cengage access codes for platforms like MindTap, WebAssign, CengageNowv2, SAM, OWLv2 and OpenNow
- Access to the online version of your textbook + our full library
- A lower cost hardcopy textbook rental with each access code, available within the 50 states
- New study tools including online homework, flashcards, test prep and study guides
- A career center where you can boost your job skills, explore career options and build your resume
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Book is easy to follow and has more information.
Could have been better with more images.