Acceptable organization of information and definitions. It is still missing the most important thing of all - examples. One can finish reading the book and still not know how to write a requirement.
The content is really important if you are studying for the CBAP exam so you have no choice but to read it; and although the writing style and organization is an improvement on the Version 2 book (which read like it was written by a child with access to a dictionary of "big words"), it is still too verbose - its as if the writer wants really badly for people to think they're smart.
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: International Institute of Business Analysis; 3 edition (15 April 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1927584027
- ISBN-13: 978-1927584026
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 2.6 x 28 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,932 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)