Manual Coffee Grinder Zolay™,Brushed Stainless Steel, Conical Burr Mill
- ☕ Built-in adjustable grind selector with over 18 click settings ensures you have 100% precision control over the coarseness of your Pour Over, Drip, Chemex, Cold Brew, French Press, Percolator, Aero-Press, Turkish, Espresso, Keurig K Cup, Herb, or Spice grind.
- ☕ Our coffee grinder is small enough to fit in a handbag plus our Ceramic Burrs are tested through three quality inspections to last 5x's longer than stainless steel.
- ☕ No batteries, power, or long cords needed to operate your grinder, allowing you to enjoy fresh ground coffee beans on your next camping, hiking, or backpacking trip.
- ☕ Convenient hand crank mechanism eliminates over 90% of the noise that electric grinders produce. Imagine grinding your favourite coffee quietly in an office cubicle or when your loved ones are fast asleep.
- ☕ Because we believe in our product we offer 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Order today while supplies last. Package include: 1 Manual coffee grinder
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
44 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Twp things I don't like:
1) The opening for the grinding chamber is rather small and difficult to pour beans into without a funnel, especially from a large bag or using a large spoon.
2) I wish the product came with an instruction manual to clarify some basic things such as washing procedure, disassembly and reassembly, etc. A backup ceramic burr would also be nice, but for the price you can't really complain.
What I like:
- ceramic burr
- simple design and style
- number of grind settings
What I dislike:
- construction feels cheap
- after a week of using it, the bottom canister (where the grinds drop into) became very loose and did not fit tightly to the top part of the grinder. Because of this there have been a few times where it will disconnect and spill coffee grinds all over the floor.
- not the easiest grinder to clean
The design could be better though. Who need the little window at the bottom? You will stop using the window after the 4th day or so. The fit between top and bottom mount could also be tighter, as well as the handle could be a bit longer to help on momentum and faster grinding.
Funny thing is this helps me to wake up: 2-3min non stop to turn the whole top container into a medium-sized grain size of coffee.
lower price, hight quality and easy to be cleaned. In addition, it is suitable for frozem bean. The burr is made of ceramic. Light and easy to carry. As well people can easily understand how it works.
the only disadvantage I noticed that burr speed is fast but it could be a bit faster
In coclusion, I highly recommend this product for people who had passion for coffee.
very high quality and it worth the price.
I've attached a photo for coffee that I've made by this grinder.
I wanted to share this because of : the burr works very well compared to other well known brands, as well as it was so easy to use and to adjust for level of grinding.
I used to make daily 3 cups of coffee which makes solid grind everytime.
I would love to order another more 3 coffee grinders as Christmas gift.