The loss of a child affects the whole family, especially the parents and their relationship. The journey of grief has no set timeline or steps, but unfolds as each person travels in their very own way.
This book will help you:
• understand differences in female and male grieving
• find the best way to support yourself individually and as a couple
• bring awareness, acceptance and understanding to the grieving process
• adjust to life post-loss and reemerge as a stronger couple
• be a support to grieving parents