- Paperback: 114 pages
- Publisher: Able Muse Press (2 December 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1927409381
- ISBN-13: 978-1927409381
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.7 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Greed: A Confession Paperback – 2 Dec 2014
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
International Product from outside Australia
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
About the Author
A native of East Tennessee, D.R. Goodman now lives in Oakland, California, where she is founder and chief instructor at a martial arts school. Her poetry has appeared in several journals, such as Crazyhorse, Notre Dame Review, Wisconsin Review, Cold Mountain Review, Whitefish Review; and the anthology, Sonnets: 150 Contemporary Sonnets (University of Evansville Press, 2005). She is the author of The Kids' Karate Workbook: A Take-Home Training Guide for Young Martial Artists (North Atlantic/Blue Snake Books, 2009); and an illustrated chapbook, Birds by the Bay. GREED: A CONFESSION was a finalist for the 2013 Able Muse Book Award.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 2 reviews
Ricki J. Kay
Some of her poems brought me to tears as I ...28 June 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
Some of her poems brought me to tears as I identified with her feelings that were so well expressed. Others made me laugh. Worth reading in small doses, over and over again.
One person found this helpful
Natural surprises!19 August 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
This book of poetry affirms the connection between the mastery of martial arts and the writing requirements of beautifully formulated poetry. Always at the base of this dual endeavor is a feeling for the beauty of nature, respect for the limits of the natural world, and the mystery of life's connectivity. D. R. Goodman has found her way through this narrow yet explosive strait. Her words are intense; I read this book in small doses, spreading out its goodness to savor it.