- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Fox Chapel (1 October 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781565235045
- ISBN-13: 978-1565235045
- ASIN: 1565235045
- Product Dimensions: 22.2 x 1.9 x 28.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 885 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 54,036 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $11.32 Delivery
Great Book of Woodworking Projects Paperback – 1 Oct 2011
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
About the Author
From the Publisher
50 eye-catching, yet practical handmade items
Upgrade Your Space with Beautiful Handmade Items
Inside, you'll find projects for:
- Drawers, trays, & kitchen storage
- Shelves, tables, & bookcases
- Outdoor chairs & benches
- Indoor tables & stands
- Picture frames, keepsake & jewelry boxes, puzzles, bookends, & more!
Attractive & Functional Woodworking Projects for Every Room in Your Home
Shop-Tested Expert Advice for Woodworkers
With a variety of styles covering every skill level, the Great Book of Woodworking Projects has something for everyone.
Whether you want a challenging project that will beautify your home, such as a stunning Stickley chest of drawers, or you need a quick and easy project for a gift, such as a keepsake box or picture frame, you will find the perfect plan inside!
- 13 kitchen improvement projects
- 7 storage piece projects
- 8 outdoor living projects
- 10 furniture projects
- 12 gift and keepsake projects
- Hundreds of color photos
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions
- Workshop tips
- Detailed, shop-tested expert advice from American Woodworker
Beautiful & useful woodworking projects for every skill level
Woodworking Projects with Style & Utility
Inside, you'll find projects to improve every space in your home, from drawers, shelves, bookcases, and storage solutions to nesting trays, a coffee table, a lamp, and a portable food safe!
Gifts, Keepsakes, and Quick Projects
Create beautiful handmade gifts like jewelry boxes, puzzles, and picture frames with minimal time. Included are projects for a peg rack, a table hockey game, a coin bank, and even a pizza paddle!
Projects for Outdoor Living
Create durable pieces for your outdoor living space such as an Adirondack chair and love seat, a garden bench, chest, planter, and trellis. With a section on outdoor finishes, you'll be sure your handmade items will be built to last!
50 Attractive, Practical Projects
Find plans inside for kitchen improvements, storage projects, outdoor living, furniture, gifts, and more! An ideal resource for woodworkers looking for a new project or wanting to spruce up their home, this book has projects that can take anywhere from a few hours to a weekend to complete.
50 Great Projects
Step by Step
Project at a Glance
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I doubt this book has actually helped many people build any of these projects.
My biggest two complaints are as follows:
1) Every project in this book looks like furniture and stuff from the 90's. Everything has a very "out of style" feel.
2) Only about half of the projects in the book are worth the money spent to buy the book. "Who would ever need a whole project that explains how to make a bench out of 3 first-cut chainsaw mill slabs...one slab on each side and a longer slab as the seat.....LMFAO.