Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.77 delivery
Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate 454g
|Price:||+ $9.75 Delivery|
|Brand||Great Lakes Gelatin|
|Item Weight||454 Grams|
About this item
- Strong and flexible joints
- Healthy bones, ligaments and tendons
- Support the healing of connective tissue
- Enhanced sports performance recovery and repair
- Glossy hair and strong fingernails and promotes skin elasticity and hydration
- Package Dimensions : 19.2 x 10.2 x 10.2 cm; 454 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Great Lakes Gelatin
- ASIN : B07T1N7WFV
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,763 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Great Lakes Gelatin - Collagen Hydrolysate is a premium product with 20 different amino acids which may aid the healing and repair of connective tissue. The collagen is sourced from pasture-raised and grass-fed cattle raised in Argentina and Brazil, and is packaged in the EU. Great Lakes Gelatin are committed to the highest welfare standards, and their products meet with all EU regulations and requirements. Hydrolyzed Collagen is the unique combination of amino acids in concentrated levels offering superior healing and conditioning over other proteins, especially for bone and joint health care. This low molecular weight protein is easily digested just a few minutes after eating. It will not congeal because it has been hydrolyzed for quick assimilation and improved hydration to the connective tissue. Collagen is important to nitrogen balance, now considered an anti-aging product as it supports age related cartilage damage, and collagen loss.
Great Lakes Collagen will easily disolve in your favourite beverages such as coffee, tea, juice or a smoothie Take two rounded tablespoons (12g) twice daily