1. What does OTG refer to?
OTG is the abbreviation of On-The-Go. It is a technology mainly used for the connection between various devices or mobile devices for data exchange. Huion brings the technology to the field and makes their debut by releasing the H950P.
2. How to know if my mobile phone or tablet is compatible with H950P?
Your phone or tablet must be equipped with Android 6.0 or above and should have OTG function. If you are not sure, please consult us.
3. Can I connect H950P to iPhone or iPad?
Sorry, but NO. Currently, these two models only support Windows 7 or above, Mac OS 10.12 or above and Android 6.0 or above.
4. How to use OTG function to connect the Huion to an Android phone or tablet?
Choose the right OTG adapter from the package;
Connect the Huion tablet to your Android phone/tablet.
5. Why is part of my Huion tablet not responding when connected to my Android phone or tablet?
Once connected to a phone or tablet, the Huion tablet will automatically detect and change into phone mode, in which the pen can only work in the area to the left.
Buttons on both the Huion tablet and the pen will not work in phone mode either.
Also you cannot rotate your Android phone or tablet when using Phone mode.
6. Do I need to install a driver when connecting the tablet to an Android phone or tablet?
Nope. The pen tablet can work without installing any driver into your phone or tablet.
But you’ll need to install a driver first when connecting to a PC.
7. What App can be used in phone mode?
Theoretically, as long as it is a drawing software that can be used under Android OS, then you can use that drawing software in the phone mode.
8. Can I use the tilt function of H950P in the phone mode?
If the software you use can support the tilt function, then you can use the tilt function in the phone mode.
9. Will there be pen pressure in the app under the phone mode?
It depends on the software itself. If the drawing software has pen pressure then the pen has pen pressure under the phone mode.