I adore Sadie and her Carpe Diem list. I totally get how she wants to get rid of her goody two-shoes image, and her reluctance to let Colton (of all people!) help.
One of my favorite scenes was probably when she got to crossing the prank off her list (and the aftermath - hilarious, and so Sadie-like).
Sadie and Colton are a good match, even if Sadie has to get over her crush on his brother first, and seeing their relationship develop from enemies to friends (with certain kissing benefits ;) ) to finally more gave me all the feels (and giggles... and swoons...).
Bonus points for some old friends (Ash, Snow, ...) making an appearance, and - of course - for Betty being such a marvellous friend and mentor to Sadie.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 576 KB
- Print Length: 263 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0997817437
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07QX4FS7G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 18 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #39,759 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)